Navitas Organics, Organic, Nori Powder, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.27 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NAV-00013
- UPC Code: 858847000130
- Package Quantity: 3 oz (85 g)
2 x 4 x 4.8 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Food for the Modern Life
- Protein | Dietary Fiber | Vitamin C
- Raw Nori Powder
- Certified Organic
- Sea Superfood
- USDA Organic
- Resealable Package
- The Power of Superfoods
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by Control Union
- Eat Your Way to Health!
- Navigating the Whole of Life with Truth, Integrity and Energy
Organic Raw Nori Powder
Nori is the Japanese name for flavorful red seaweed and has a celebrated culinary use in Japan dating back thousands of years. This bag contains 100% pure nori powder that is certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free and raw.
Sustainably harvested in the Sea of Japan and under constant inspection, the nori is pressed and dried at low temperatures, then milled into a fine powder. Our nori contains many beneficial minerals, vitamins and over 40% protein by weight. Nori's abundant nutrients are made especially bioavailable due to a naturally high fiber content. The powder can be easily added to soups, smoothies and many recipes for a healthy boost.
The mission of Navitas Naturals is to provide premium organic superfoods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordance with fair trade practices.
- Vitamin A
Organic nori (porphyra yezoensis) · Harvested in Japan & processed in China.
Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Moisture absorber included in package (Do Not Eat).
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g)|
|Servings: about 42|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percentage Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|