Nelson Bach USA, Arnileve, Arnica Cooling Gel +, 1 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NLH-01904
- UPC Code: 741273019046
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (30 g)
1.2 x 1.6 x 4.8 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Soothing Natural Pain Relief
- Muscle Aches
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
- Nelsons Arnileve arnica cooling gel is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of bruising, sore muscles and stiffness.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas as required.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Arnica Montana tincture 1 x 0.9% v/w||For relief of bruising, sore muscles and stiffness|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, alcohol denat., polysorbate 20, acrylates / C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer,
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Store below 77°F (25°C).