Nelson Bach USA, Cuts & Scrapes Cream, with Hypericum & Calendula, 1 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NLH-00511
- UPC Code: 741273005117
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (30 g)
1.1 x 1.6 x 4.8 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Natural Care Since 1860
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
Nelsons Cuts & Scrapes cream is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of minor cuts and abrasions. The combination of homeopathic remedies Calendula and Hypericum helps to relieve pain, resist infection, and promotes rapid healing.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas and rub in lightly.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Calendula officinalis tincture 1 x 0.45% v/w||For promoting rapid healing & helping resist infection|
|Hypericum perforatum tincture 1 x 0.45% v/w||Relieves minor nerve pain|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, apricot kernel oil, cetostearyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol + polyoxyl stearate, cetyl palmitate, cocoa butter, glycerin, glyceryl monocaprylate, glyceryl monostearate + polyoxyl stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben.
- For external use only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Store below 25°C (77°F)
Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016
Estuvo bien! Cremosa y calmante. Si es una quemadura importante por el sol mejor usar otros productos, éste se queda corto.
Posted by 5324941126122579403 on Sep 05, 2014
its works for my kid when cuts happen and stand by as a first aid cream
works but not strong
Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Feb 13, 2012
have used this a few time, and it works for everyone in the family. even the cat!
Posted by Reviewer1048137 on Oct 04, 2011
This stuff helped my 2 years old san's irritated skin after the injection. So good for bites