Neutrogena, Healthy Defense, Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum SPF 50, Sensitive Skin, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
- Date First Available: December 10 2018
Shipping Weight:0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-86021
- UPC Code: 070501860212
- Package Quantity: 1.7 fl oz
5.2 x 2.4 x 1.55 in, 0.17 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Daily Moisturizer with Purescreen
- Purescreen® - 100% Naturally-Sourced Sunscreens
- Lightweight, Non-Greasy, Fragrance Free
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Facial Moisture
Healthy Defense is the #1 dermatologist recommended line in facial moisture.
Helps physically deflect UVB burning rays and UVA skin aging rays to help prevent premature lines and wrinkles caused by the sun.
Lightweight, non-greasy formula is fragrance-free and absorbs quickly to moisturize sensitive skin.
This product is:
- PABA Free
Healthy Defenses Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 50 with Purescreen, an advanced sunscreen complex, provides superior sun protection when used in combination with other sun protection measures and helps prevent the signs of premature skin aging.
This lightweight, non-greasy formula with Vitamin E absorbs quickly, keeps skin hydrated all day, and helps to prevent future signs of environmental sun damage that may accelerate the signs of skin aging.
What is Purescreen?
Purescreen is an exclusive blend of 100% naturally sourced sunscreens (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide) that create a physical barrier against the sun's UVA and UVB rays.
How does Purescreen work?
It forms a physical barrier on your skin that reflects and refracts the dangerous rays. This broad spectrum protection is photostable and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Why is broad spectrum protection important?
UVB rays harm the skin's surface and are the primary cause of sunburn. UVA's more penetrating rays damage collagen and elastin that results in the signs of premature aging: fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
For best results:
- Smooth liberally on face, neck and other exposed areas every morning after cleansing.
- Works well under makeup or over a serum.
For Sunscreen Use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Titanium Dioxide 5%, Zinc Oxide 3%||Sunscreen|
|Water, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, ethylhexyl isononanoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, dimethicone, silica, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, peg-100 stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, phenoxyethanol, alumina, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, peg-75 stearate, pentylene glycol, bisabolol, caprylyl glycol, isohexadecane, chlorphenesin, aluminum stearate, disodium edta, ppg-12/smdi copolymer, ceteth-20, steareth-20, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polysorbate 60, ppg-15 stearyl ether benzoate, bht.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.