Neutrogena, Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer With Sunscreen, SPF 50, Fragrance-Free, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2023
- Date First Available: November 26 2021
Shipping Weight:0.22 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-10251
- UPC Code: 086800102519
- Package Quantity: 1.7 fl oz
5.5 x 1.65 x 1.4 in, 0.19 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- All Day Quenching Hydration for Soft, Supple Skin
- Clinically Proven to Hydrate All Day
- Invisible on All Skin Tones
- Free of Fragrance, Dyes, Parabens, Mineral Oil, and Oxybenzone
This weightless, fast-absorbing daily moisturizer quenches skin all day and delivers UVA/UVB protection without a white cast for soft, supple skin.
Instantly: Hydrates for smoother skin
In 1 Week: Delivers radiant, healthy-looking skin
Hyaluronic Acid + Glycerin as an essential hydrator naturally found in skin and recognized by dermatologists, Hyaluronic Acid binds to water and holds it within skin's surface, plus Glycerin for deeper hydration.
Supercharged Antioxidants including Vitamin E, help fight against daily environmental aggressors.
Helioplex® Sunscreen provides photostable broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that shields skin for healthy-looking skin.
- Helps prevent sunscreen
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Recommended Regimen: Cleanse, Treat, Hydrate & Protect.
Application Tips: Apply daily on your face and neck as the last step in your skincare routine. Wears beautifully under makeup.
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, butyloctyl salicylate, glycerin, alcohol denat., silica, caprylyl methicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, dimethicone, polyurethane-62, phenoxyethanol, pentylene glycol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP crosspolymer, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, glyceryl stearate, chlorphenesin, menthyl lactate, tocopheryl acetate, disodium EDTA, trideceth-6, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hydroxymethoxyphenyl decanone, sodium hydroxide.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
- Protect from freezing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.