Neutrogena, Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, 3 fl oz (88 ml)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: November 26 2021
Shipping Weight:0.28 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-11158
- UPC Code: 086800111580
- Package Quantity: 3 fl oz
5.85 x 2.4 x 1.3 in, 0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Sun + Environment Oxybenzone Free
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
Neutrogena Invisible Daily™ defense with Helioplex®+ technology provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Antioxidant helps fight environmental aggressors such as cold, ozone and pollution. Rubs in invisible on all skin tones.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Avobenzone (1.5%), Homosalate (5%), Octisalate (4%),|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, glycerin, diisopropyl adipate, dimethicone, alcohol denat, silica, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl methicone, sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp crosspolymer, polyurethane-62, pentylene glycol, hydroxyacetophenone, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, dimethicone crosspolymer, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, disodium edta, sodium hydroxide, trideceth-6, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) flower/leaf/stem juice, yellow 5, red 40. |
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- Store at room temperature
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.