Neutrogena, Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 60+, 3 fl oz (88 ml)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2024
- Date First Available: November 14 2021
Shipping Weight:0.29 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-11151
- UPC Code: 086800111511
- Package Quantity: 3 fl oz
5.85 x 2.45 x 1.3 in, 0.245 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Broad Spectrum SPF 60+
- Sun + Environment
- Oxybenzone Free
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
Neutragena Invisible Daily™ defense with Helioplex® + technology provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Antioxidants help fight environmental aggressors such as cold, ozone and pollution. Rubs in invisible on all skin tones.
Use: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirt, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 13.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, butyloctyl salicylate, glycerin, alcohol denat., silica, dimethicone, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyurethane-62, phenoxyethanol, pentylene glycol, sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp crosspolymer, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, glyceryl stearate, chlorphenesin, styrene/acrylates copolymer, fragrance, menthyl lactate, tocopheryl acetate, disodium edta, trideceth-6, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) flower/leaf/stem juice, sodium hydroxide, yellow 5, red 40.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.