Neutrogena, Men, Triple Protect Face Lotion with Sunscreen, SPF 20, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
- Date First Available: December 8 2015
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-02013
- UPC Code: 070501020135
- Package Quantity: 1.7 fl oz
2.4 x 1.3 x 5.5 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- Soothes Razor Irritation
- Relieves Dry Skin
- Helps Fight Signs of Aging
- Won't Sting
Neutrogena Men Triple Protect Face Lotion
A light non-greasy lotion that offers multiple advanced skincare benefits to help protect a man's face in just one easy step.
Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen helps prevent sunburn.
Skin Care Tip:
- Use Triple Protect Face Lotion after shaving or any time skin needs protection from the sun when used with other sun protection measures
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Soothes - Instantly calms razor burn and irritation to help revitalize skin
- Heals - Moisturizes and relieves dryness to condition skin
- Fights - Helps fight signs of aging by reducing the appearance of lines and rough texture for smoother, healthier skin
Apply liberally to freshly shaven face and neck every morning. For Sunscreen Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF of 15 or higher and other skin sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 1.7%, Oxybenzone 3%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients - Water, octyldodecyl, neopentanoate, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, emulsifying wax, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, dimethicone, silica, phenoxyethanol, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, bisabolol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, allantoin, butylene glycol, sodium hydroxide.|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.