Neutrogena, On-the-Spot, Acne Treatment, 0.75 oz (21 g)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: December 10 2018
Shipping Weight:0.17 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-01790
- UPC Code: 070501017906
- Package Quantity: 0.75 oz
3.9 x 1.55 x 3.95 in, 0.07 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Vanishing Cream Formula
- Fight Acne-Causing Bacteria While Gentle on Skin
- Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Medication
- Clinically Proven Power
- Tough on Acne, Easy on Your Skin
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Absorbs Quickly, Work Invisibly
Some medicated sport treatments contain 10% benzoyl peroxide that can irritate skin, causing redness and dryness which can make acne worse. Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment is clinically proven to be strong and effective in fighting acne while gentle on skin.
Clinically Proven Effectiveness With No Burning' Won't Dry Out Skin
Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment contains just 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, yet is clinically proven to be so effective that skin starts getting clearer on day 1 - all without over-drying, stinging or burning skin. This fast working formula is so lightweight that it quickly absorbs into skin. It goes deep down in the pores to kill the acne bacteria that cause pimples and helps to prevent new ones from forming.
Works Hard Hour After Hour To Keep Skin Healthy-Looking
Helps relieve redness of acne pimples without over-drying skin. Long-lasting protection. Works hour after hour to treat acne all day long.
Use - For the treatment of acne.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area within a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
|Benozyl Peroxide 2.5%||Acne Medication|
|Inactive ingredient Water, carbomer homopolymer, type b, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide, chlorphenesin, disodium edta, laureth-4, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.