Neutrogena, Sensitive Skin, Face, Liquid Sunscreen, SPF 50, 1.4 fl oz (40 ml)
- Date First Available: May 19 2016
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-86041
- UPC Code: 086800860419
- Package Quantity: 1.4 fl oz
4.4 x 3 x 1.1 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- # 1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare
- PureScreen Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB
- 100% Naturally Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients
- Layers Invisibly Under Makeup
- Ultra-Light Liquid Formula
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Non-Comedogenic (Won't Clog Pores)
- Oil Free, PABA Free
- Fragrance Free
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Face Liquid Sunscreen SPF 50
Superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with PureScreen, a blend of 100% naturally sourced sunscreens ideal for sensitive skin. Water-light texture spreads easily over skin, absorbing instantly for an invisible, weightless feel that works beautifully alone or under makeup and moisturizers.
- Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Titanium Dioxide (4.9), Zinc Oxide (2.9%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, trisiloxane, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, ppg-12/smdi copolymer, bisabolol, aluminum hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, stearic acid, magnesium sulfate, dmdm hydantoin, triethoxycaprylylsilane, bht|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.