Neutrogena, Stubborn Marks PM Treatment, 1 fl oz (29 ml)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: January 21 2021
Shipping Weight:0.32 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-40029
- UPC Code: 070501400296
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz
4.7 x 1.5 x 1.5 in, 0.27 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Inspired by Dermatologist Recommended Regimen For Clear Skin
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Retinol SA
Works nightly to help reverse the look of post-acne marks & uneven tone.
Works nightly to support skin's natural exfoliation process helping erase the look of post-acne marks. Improved clarity and even tone in just one week.
Our recommended regimen for stubborn acne and post-acne marks:
- Stubborn Acne AM Treatment
- Stubborn Marks PM Treatment
When used together, the Retinol helps release pore-clogging dead skin cells, giving Benzoyl Peroxide a clear path to effectively target acne-causing bacteria.
- Retinol SA a stabilized, highly refined form of Vitamin A, providing visible complexion correction.
- Clinically proven non-comedogenic.
- Formulated without parabens, oil, phthalates, dyes and fragrances.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.