Neutrogena, T/Gel, Therapeutic Shampoo, Original Formula, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- Date First Available: September 22 2017
Shipping Weight:1.54 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-09240
- UPC Code: 070501092408
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz
9 x 3 x 2 in, 1.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Long-Lasting Relief of Itching and Flaking
- Starts Working After Just One Use
- Dandruff, Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis
- The #1 Dermatologist Recommended Medical Shampoo Brand
- 2% Neutar® (Coal Tar 0.5%)
Neutrogena® T/Gel Original Formula Therapeutic Shampoo is recommended by dermatologists and clinically proven to control the scalp itching and flaking caused by scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and even common dandruff.
- Proven effectiveness of 2% Neutar®, solubilized coal tar extract.
- Effective from the first use.
- Keeps working long after the shampoo is rinsed off.
- Gentle enough for everyday use.
Use: Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage shampoo into your scalp.
- Lather, leaving on your hair and scalp for a several minutes.
- Rinse and repeat.
After shampooing try Neutrogena® T/Gel® Therapeutic Conditioner.
- Replenishes hair softens while treating dandruff
If desired, between uses try Neutrogena® T/Gel Daily Control® Dandruff Shampoo.
- Dandruff protection that leaves hair beautifully soft
|(Coal tar 0.5%) 2% Neutar® Solubilized Coal Tar Extract||Anti-dandruff, Anti-seborrheic dermatitis, Anti-psoriasis|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MEA, laureth-4, fragrance, sodium chloride, polysorbate 20, cocamidopropyl betaine, DMDM hydantoin, citric acid, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide.|
For external use only.
Do not use
- For prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
- This product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Use caution when exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
In rare instances, temporary discolorations of gray, blonde, bleached, or tinted hair may occur. Store away from direct sunlight. Store at room temperature.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.