Neutrogena, Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 100+, 3 fl oz (88 ml)
- Date First Available: September 19 2017
Shipping Weight:0.29 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-87310
- UPC Code: 086800873105
- Package Quantity: 3 fl oz
5.8 x 2.4 x 1.3 in, 0.244 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Broad Spectrum SPF 100+
- Helioplex® Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB
- Lightweight Clean Feel
- Fast Drying
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® with Helioplex® provides superior broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays with a lightweight, clean feel.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, chlorphenesin, triethanolamine, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, disodium edta, bht, methylisothiazolinone.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.