New Chapter, CoffeeBerry, The Supreme Antioxidant, 30 Vcaps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.59 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NCR-00540
- UPC Code: 727783005403
- Package Quantity: 30 Vcaps
2.2 x 2.2 x 4 in, 0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Antioxidants of 5 Servings of Fruit!
- ORAC 2500
- Antioxidant Protection of the Whole Coffee Fruit
- Less Caffeine Than a Cup of Tea
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally Gluten Free
New Chapter's Guiding Principles
- To Deliver the Wisdom of Nature thus relieving suffering and promoting optimal health
- To advance the organic mission, nourishing body and soul with the healing intelligence of pure whole foods and herbal supplements
- To nurture and sustain Mother Earth, the source of natural healing
- To honor and reward personal growth, for enlightened teamwork depends on the vitality of every member of the New Chapter family
Beyond the Bean: The Whole Coffee Fruit
Like many fruits, the coffee fruit is designed to nourish and protect its seed. The coffee bean is not the whole coffee fruit, no more than a peach pit is the peach. People who live in the coffee-growing regions of the tropics know this and have traditionally benefited from the powerful antioxidants in the whole coffee fruit. The rest of us, until now, have had to make do with just drinking the roasted coffee seeds. It's time to experience the complete antioxidant richness of this miraculous fruit! To appreciate the unique antioxidant power of CoffeeBerry Whole Fruit Concentrate, with an ORAC value of 2500, we've compared it to other respected antioxidant fruits.
|ORAC Activity of 400 mg of CoffeeBerry Blend Compared to Similar Amounts of Top Antioxidant Fruits|
|†ORAC Units for CoffeeBerry Blend verified by Brunswick Laboratories
*ORAC Units on Antioxidant Fruits as measured by USDA Center for Aging at Tufts University
ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. Free radicals of oxygen can damage our cells and disrupts normal DNA activity. Foods with high ORAC values can absorb and neutralize those damaging free radicals and thus provide critical protection against that damage.
Rich in Polyphenols and Essential Sugars
CoffeeBerry is abundant in polyphenols that:
- Help preserve natural antioxidants in the body
- Protect cell membranes and human plasma against damaging oxidation
- Neutralize toxic free radicals
- Help maintain healthy blood glucose levels already in normal range
CoffeeBerry contains five of eight rare and essential sugars called monosaccharides. Research indicates these glyconutrients are essential for the various complex biological systems to interact and function properly to prevent free-radical damage and to initiate cellular repair.
Polysaccharides, such as mannans and arabinogalactans, make up almost half the dry weight of CoffeeBerry. Conventional roasting destroys these nutrients, so they're not found in traditional brewed coffee.
Thanks to the patent-pending technology exclusively licensed to New Chapter by VDF FutureCeuticals, the extraordinary health benefits of fresh, ripe coffee fruit are available for the first time.
And for those of you who don't like the jolt of coffee, the great news is that New Chapter's CoffeeBerry Whole Coffee Fruit Concentrate contains less than 1% caffeine, which means that a daily serving contains no more than one-tenth of a cup of tea.
Take one Vcap daily.
Modified cellulose (capsules)
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Vcap|
|Serving per Container: 30|
|One Vcap contains||%DV|
|CoffeeBerry 2500 [Proprietary Blend] (Coffea arabica) (berry) whole coffee fruit concentrate||400 mg||•|
|• Daily Value not established|
Don't have results yet.
Posted by Reviewer2316318 on Feb 23, 2015
Will be happy to review after a month or two.
Posted by 5395794208875337217 on Nov 07, 2014
This is an excellent product, but I'm annoyed that New Chapter being the only company that makes it.
So far so good
Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013
Really so far so good without side effects. For me, No effect on slimming or skin! But I like the ORAC inside this product! I hope I can combat ageing with this and other ORAC products at iherb. You are welcome to browse my product review at https://www.iherb.com/mypage/Onlygoforthebest Good luck,
Posted by 5574511561781951182 on Jul 25, 2013