New Chapter, Sinus and Respiratory, 30 Softgel Capsules (Discontinued Item)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
New Chapter, Sinus and Respiratory, 30 Softgel Capsules (Discontinued Item)
Shipping Weight:0.59 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NCR-04083
- UPC Code: 727783040831
2.3 x 2.3 x 3.9 in, 0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Supercritical Herbal Defense
- Time Tested Herbal Defense
- Optimizes wellness through dozens of immunoactive botanical pathways
- Contains multiple supercritical immune stimulating constituents
- Hexane-Free Softgel Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
New Chapter Supercritical Herbal Extracts
"Supercritical" means Super Purity, Super Potency, Broad Spectrum, and No Chemical Solvents. We take nature's finest herbs and then extract and highly concentrate (as high as 250 to 1) their precious ingredients. We do not isolate single ingredients or spike our extracts with synthesized additives. We deliver the wisdom of nature with the complexity and organic nuances of the natural herb preserved for you. In fact, the supercritical process is the gentlest way to extract these delicate plant compounds in a manner to optimally preserve their potency and stability. And when you take New Chapter's supercritical extracts, neither you, nor the environment, have to contend with chemical solvents.
A Supercritical New Chapter in Immune Enhancement
Even though the world is a wonderful place, it is filled with unfriendly bacteria and viruses that exist to make us sick. Certain herbs are traditionally respected and scientifically studied to enhance our immune systems and strengthen our resistance. From India and Ayurvedic medicine comes Andrographis paniculata, which we extract to provide Potency Assured levels of andrographolides to modulate immune functioning. From China we benefit from astragalus, an adaptogen that promotes immune strength and enhances natural killer cell capabilities. From Europe and Western herbal traditions we find immune support from oregano, garlic, echinacea, goldenseal, and elderberry. From Japan we treasure the immune balancing power of green tea. The world offers comfort during times of challenge from herbs rich with salicin, such as wintergreen, purple willow, and meadowsweet. And our dear friend ginger, which we grow on our organic farm in Costa Rica, invigorates us and brings its herbal cousins to life. A world of herbal support for a world full of pathogens! With Supercritical Sinus and Respiratory, we're ready for the challenge.
New Chapter has extensively researched the herbal pharmacopoeia and international medical databases and discovered that the following time-tested herbs, properly extracted and blended in the correct proportions, contain multiple immune stimulating constituents.
- Oregano One of nature's most important immune defenders; containing according to the USDA, at least 36 supportive constituents including the antioxidant compound carvacrol.
- Garlic Supercritical extract delivers the broadest spectrum of nature's most effective immuno-supportive organosulphur molecules.
- Echinacea Combination of Potency Assured angustifolia and purpurea extracts synergize to optimally modulate and enhance healthy immune response.
- Elderberry Israeli research has demonstrated significant potential of this fruit extract's components to support healthy immune function.
- Goldenseal Long history of use in traditional medicine for its treasured immune - supportive benefits.
- Myrrh Traditionally combined with goldenseal and shown to possess novel immunoactive compounds.
- Andrographis Asian herb extract prized for its ability to modulate immune function with its unique Potency Assured compounds called andrographolides.
- Green Tea A rich source of safe and effective compounds, like polyphenols, valued for countering unfriendly flora and balancing the immune system.
- Astragalus Revered Chinese herb valued in traditional medicine for immune support and in modern research for enhancing natural killer cell activities.
- Salicin Combination: Wintergreen, Meadowsweet, and Purple Willow Natural sources of salicylic acid and other important phytocompounds to promote comfort.
- Melissa Rich in antioxidant flavonoid compounds to reduce damage caused by free radical stress.
- Ginger Long revered for its immune-supportive effects to the chest and throat, recent British research shows at least 12 phytocompounds with immune-defensive benefits.
- Eucalyptus Time-honored remedy to improve respiration and support normal immune functions.
- Peppermint Time-tested remedy for soothing the digestive system and countering unfriendly flora.
Take one softgel daily in the middle of a larger meal with an 8 oz. glass of water.
Olive oil-extra virgin, maltodextrin, cellulose, and yellow beeswax.
Capsule: Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, water, and carob.
Our premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are prion free.
Naturally gluten free.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product. Those with aspirin sensitivities or taking prescription anticoagulants should consult their health care practitioner before using this product. If you experience stomach upset, discontinue use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Garlic (bulb) 10 mg supercritical extract (min. 1.6 % stable sulphur-nutrients from allicin-0.16 mg) and 30 mg ethanolic extract (min. 0.06 mg cysteine compounds)||40 mg||*|
|Oil of Oregano (leaf) supercritical extract (min. 3 % carvacrol -0.9 mg)||30 mg||*|
|Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (leaf and flower) 15 mg (min. 0.45 polyphenols) and (Echinacea angustifolia) (root) 15 mg (min. 0.24 mg echinacoside)||30 mg||*|
|Elderberry (berry) (min.1.5 anthocyanins)||30 mg||*|
|Goldenseal (root) (min.1.2 mg berberine)||30 mg||*|
|Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) (leaf) (min. 2.4 mg andrographolides)||30 mg||*|
|Green Tea (leaf) (min. 12 mg polyphenols)||30 mg||*|
|Astragalus (root) (min. 0.18 mg isoflavones)||30 mg||*|
|Melissa (leaf) supercritical extracts (min. 24 mg essential oil) (including neral and geranial)||30 mg||*|
|Myrrh (Commiphora abyssinica) (gum resin) 6 mg supercritical extract (min. 1.5 mg sesquiterpenes) and (Commiphora molmol) 24 mg hydroethanolic extract||30 mg||*|
|Wintergreen extract, salicylic acid derivatives***||15 mg||*|
|Ginger (rhizome) 2 mg supercritical extract (min. 0.6 mg pungent compounds and min. 0.16 mg zingiberene) and 8 mg hydroethanolic extract (0.24 mg pungent compounds)||10 mg||*|
|Eucalyptus (leaf) oil||7.5 mg||*|
|Peppermint (leaf) supercritical extract (min. 1.8 mg menthol)||7.5 mg||*|
|Meadowsweet extract, salicylic acid derivatives***||7.5 mg||*|
|Purple Willow (Salix purpurea) extract, salicylic acid derivatives***||7.5 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.
*** Combined salicylic acid derivatives equal min. 6 mg