Nordic Naturals, Algae Omega, Lemon, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NOR-01626
- UPC Code: 768990016264
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml)
1.9 x 1.9 x 4.4 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- 100% Vegetarian and Non-GMO
- Dropper for Easy Dosing
- Purity, Freshness - 3rd Party Tested
- Great Lemon Taste!
- Algae-Based Omega-3
- EPA and DHA for Heart, Brain, Eye Health, and Immune Support
- Dietary Supplement
- 550 mg EPA + DHA
- life's DHA plus EPA
- Certified by the American Vegetarian Association
100% vegetarian Algae Omega is made from microalgae, and offers a plant-based source of beneficial marine omega-3 without the use of fish. This unique combination of EPA and DHA is a pure, effective source of omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- One of very few algae oils with significant amounts of EPA for complete nutritional support
- Supports heart and eye health, and helps optimize immune function.
- Absolutely no unpleasant smell, taste, or aftertaste
Nature's original source of marine omega-3 with 550 mg EPA + DHA
1.5 milliliters daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
To preserve freshness, do not depress bulb with pipette in oil. Clean pipette thoroughly between each use. Store bottle with original cap in refrigerator.
Algal oil (marine algae oil, [schizochytrium sp.], high-oleic sunflower oil, sunflower lecithin, natural mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
100% hexane free.
Algae Omega is a vegetarian source of omega-3. Every batch of Nordic Naturals oils is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All oils used in Nordic Naturals products surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Best if used within 3 months after opening.
Refrigerate after opening.
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1.5 ml|
|Servings per bottle: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.0 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Omega-3s||630 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||200 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||350 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||80 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daly Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
Contains less than 2% of the Daily Value of vitamin A.