NOW Foods, Plant Defense, Essential Oils Kit, 5 Bottles, 1 fl oz (30 ml) Each
Frequently purchased together
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Pure Protective Oils For Clean Home Aromatherapy
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- 100% Pure Oils & Oil Blend
- No Synthetic Fragrances or Chemicals
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Quality Tested
- Family Owned & Operated
NOW Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity, and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
This set includes five of our most popular plant-based oils to promote a clean environment. With just a few drops of these clarifying and refreshing essential oils, you can create DIY cleaning products, add to a diffuser, or make a homemade air mist.
Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Aroma: Strong aromatic, camphoraceous
- Attributes: Revitalizing, invigorating, clarifying
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves & small branches
Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Aroma: Potent, warm, spicy
- Attributes: Cleansing, purifying, renewing
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves & twigs
Lemon Oil (Citrus limon)
- Aroma: Fresh lemon peel
- Attributes: Refreshing, cheerful, uplifting
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed from fresh fruit peel
Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita)
- Aroma: Fresh, strong mint
- Attributes: Revitalizing, invigorating, cooling
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from aerial parts
Clear The Air Blend
- Aroma: Fresh mint
- Attributes: Purifying, cleansing, refreshing
- Extraction Method: Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Hyssop Oil & Rosemary Oil - Steam Distilled
Pure Protection Oils For:
- Misting Spray
- Bath & Shower
- DIY Products
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on children's skin, especially the face, mouth, nose and eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Do not use directly on skin. Citrus oils react strongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light. Not for internal use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.