Now Foods, Real Food, Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder, 14 oz (397 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NOW-05831
- UPC Code: 733739058317
- Package Quantity: 14 oz (397 g)
2.7 x 4 x 7 in, 0.9 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Pure. Natural. Real.
- Good Source of Protein and Calcium
- Useful for Baking
- Same Great NOW Taste. Brand New Look!
- Mixed Easily for Rich Creamy Taste
NOW Real Food Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder is a dehydrated milk product with only the cream and water removed. It's ideal for baking since it has a much longer shelf life than liquid milk, typically several months at room temperature. Properly stored in a cool, dry place Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder can last even longer.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
To reconstitute, simply mix 3/4 cup of powder per quart of water in a blender and mix thoroughly. In recipes calling for milk, substitute reconstituted Non-Fat Dry Milk in place of milk.
Non-fat dry milk powder.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (25 g) = 8 oz milk|
|Servings Per Container: about 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by PapprikaAndCinnamon on Feb 15, 2016
I bought this product while following the Dukan diet. It has a good taste and a great price.
Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015
It tasted great in baking.
Posted by limango on Nov 12, 2014
Used in baking and also as an urgent fresh milk replacement in making milk chocolate drinks
This is a very bad！
Posted by 5366922093640252618 on Aug 19, 2014