Now Foods, White Rice Flour, Gluten-Free, 32 oz (907 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:2.42 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NOW-06140
- UPC Code: 733739061409
- Package Quantity: 32 oz (907 g)
8.3 x 5.5 x 2.2 in, 2.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Purely Gluten-Free
- Excellent Substitute for Wheat Flour.
- Great for Baking
- Produced in a Dedicated Gluten-Free, Allergy-Friendly Facility
- Certified Gluten-Free
- CRC Pareve
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product
Always Made Without
Rice Flour is a great gluten-free alternative for wheat flour when combined with other flours for baking allergen-free breads, pancakes, muffins, cookies, pastries and more. It's also a good thickening agent for gravies and sauces.
Living Now is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - it's a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now is produced in a dedicated, allergy-friendly facility and is GMO-free with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
Rice Flour Crepes
- 1 cup white rice flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt,
- 2 eggs beaten (or egg substitute)
- 1 cup milk (dairy, soy or rice)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl; add rest of ingredients and blend until smooth. Heat a lightly-greased, non-stick skillet to medium temperature. Pour a 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet and turn skilled to evenly distribute batter in a circle. Cook about 30 seconds per side. Add your favorite fresh fruits or preserves and enjoy! Serves 12.
White rice flour.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (48 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 19|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
great rice flour
don't really like
Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Dec 15, 2011
This rice flour is very gritty
Great flour - Great price!
Posted by Reviewer1001262 on Nov 25, 2011
I use this as a thickening agent in recipes that call for flour to thicken.....doesn't seem too gritty.
great rice flour
Well ground, fine texture, I was happy to find this product.
White rice flour
Posted by Reviewer1490502 on Mar 11, 2010
Exactly what I ordered & on time.