Numi Tea, Organic Green Tea, Higher Caffeine, Maté Lemon, 18 Tea Bags, 1.46 oz (41.4 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.31 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NUM-10250
- UPC Code: 680692102505
- Package Quantity: 18 Tea Bags, 1.46 oz (41.4 g)
2.6 x 3.3 x 5.1 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.81|
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Yerba Mate, Green Tea & Lemon Myrtle
- USDA Organic
- 18 Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flower & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavoring or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
This infusion of organic South American yerba maté, Australian lemon myrtle and green tea unfolds into a lemon taste with sweet, earthy undertones. Its stimulating effect evokes a cheerful mental lucidity.
The green tea in this blend comes from Fair Trade gardens in Jiangxi, China. Farmers hold town hall meetings to discuss how Fair Trade funds are used to better their community.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea’m shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
A drop of water... the forest grows
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural compostable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
For the Perfect Cup: Bring fresh water to a boil, allow to cool slightly, then cascade over a bag of Mate Lemon. Steep 3-4 minutes while the rainforest enlivens your soul. For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
Organic yerba mate, org. lemon myrtle, Fair Trade Certified org. green tea.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
Posted by Reviewer1026975 on Feb 23, 2017
Nice lemon flavor and great way to get the day started.
Posted by 5328217026651653573 on Mar 12, 2016
Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016
Posted by 5123898094853596146 on Sep 06, 2014
I tried this in the compilation pack and love the light scent and the taste is not overbearing, just right even in a mug sized cup after dinner.