NuNaturals, Erythritol, 5 lbs (2270 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:6.03 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NNS-00188
- UPC Code: 739223001883
- Package Quantity: 5 lbs (2270 g)
1.8 x 8 x 12 in, 5.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Sweet Health
- Premium Natural Sweeteners
- Won't Raise Blood Sugar
- Safe for Diabetics
- With No Unpleasant Aftertaste
- Use in Recipes Instead of Sugar
- Tooth Friendly Non-Decaying
- Zero Glycemic Index
- Zero Calories
- Low Carbohydrate
- 100% Natural
|Serving Size: .14 oz (4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 568|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||4 g||2%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Easy to cook with
Posted by 5243301516067632458 on Sep 11, 2016
This product tastes fine, and is easy to cook with - I just use it like I would use sugar.
Don't buy this
Posted by Reviewer2220822 on Apr 13, 2016
I used to buy the NuNaturals NuStevia in bulk but the site no longer offered it. So I tried the erythritol. What a waste of money...it had very little sweetness unless you used a ton of it and I will not buy it again. It does have the granular feel of regular sugar though, if you are interested in that.
Made in China
Posted by Reviewer2720281 on Aug 24, 2015
No, you won't learn that from the product label or their website. They did confirm that to me by email.
Posted by 4889245569214425794 on Mar 20, 2015
The best tasting natural sweetner out there - and one a lot of people just don't know about. Expensive for some reason even though it's made from actual sugar?? Perhaps if more peole purchase and use this stuff it will become available on shelves and the price become more reasonable. Thanks for carrying in bulk at the best price around :) Will be buying again when the bag I have runs out!
Posted by 5509810791301069698 on Jan 19, 2015
I never tried another brand of Erythritol but I am very happy with the texture and floavour this product provides my recipe. Always combine alternative sweeteners for the best resukts, I use this with stevia in baking.