Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organic Probiotic Baby Cereal, Multi-Grain, 7 oz (198 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HAP-00109
- UPC Code: 852697001095
- Package Quantity: 7 oz (198 g)
4.25 x 4.25 x 3.75 in, 0.55 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.78|
- Starting Solids
- Makes Bellies Happy!
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Certified B Corporation
Iron - For Brain Development
Probiotics - From bifidobacterium lactis
Choline - 25 mg for baby's development
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
Happy Baby Organic Multi-Grain Cereal is easily digestible and provides baby with important nutrients, including:
- Probiotics from bifidobacterium lactis
- 50% DV or Iron for brain development
- 25 mg Choline for baby's development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
We are Real Moms, Pediatricians, and Nutritionists on a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From our Happy Family to yours!
Your baby may be ready to try organic multi-grain baby cereal when he/she can:
- Sit with help or support
- Open mouth and lean toward spoon
- Push up from tummy onto arms with straight elbows
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add breast milk, formula, or water and stir to desired consistency.
- For optional heating instructions, see below.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For Baby's First Feeding:
Use 4 Tbsps of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Add happybaby puréed fruits for even more flavor.
Heating Guide (Optional):
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it can break down its composition.
Milled organic whole grain oats, milled organic amaranth, milled organic quinoa, vitamin and mineral blend (dicalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, calcium carbonate, reduced iron, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide, mixed tocopherols, zinc oxide, folic acid, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)), bifidobacterium lactis, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
Made without the use of GMOs
No added salt or sugar
No added colors or artificial flavors
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, & may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
My baby girl is fond of it. She lacks in patience when she is hungry, so I usually prepare a small amount only to calm her down before main meal. It works well and she loves it. I like it because it is so simple to prepare.
Posted by sanshao on Mar 18, 2017
My baby loves it
Posted by 5246936131132523217 on Jan 14, 2017
Smells like it has been there for quite some time
Posted by 5180331142098441358 on Jan 08, 2017
Even though the expiry date suggested that it is still good, the powder has that "old" grain smell. In the end, I decided to throw it away. Bought organic baby oats from Origins instead and some other ground grain & nuts for baby porridge.
Posted by 5551673771179401714 on Jan 05, 2017
I like this product and going to order it. Thanks.