Nutra Nail, Ultra Shine Top Coat, 0.50 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NNL-12734
- UPC Code: 018515127341
- Package Quantity: 0.50 fl oz (15 ml)
1.1 x 2.8 x 5.6 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Manicure Collection
- Extends The Life of Your Manicure
- Plus Green Tea Antioxidants
- Protects Against Chipping and Fading
- Dries in 60 Seconds
- Works on Wet or Dry Polish
Problem: Nails with color polish that need a strong protective shield and super shiny finish.
Solution: Nutra Nail Ultra Shine Top Coat plus Green Tea Antioxidants.
What It Does: Protects nails with the highest level shine available. Manicures are protected against chipping and fading. Dries in 60 seconds on both wet or dry color polish.
Results: A brilliant finish to your manicure that lasts and lasts and resists chipping and fading.
To complete the Perfect Manicure, don't forget to use Nutra Nail Base Coat & Ridge Filler and Nutra Nail Touch of Color Strengthener.
- Apply 1 thick coat over wet or dry nail color and under nail tip for extra protection.
- Apply a new coat as needed to freshen your manicure.
For external use only. Flammable - Keep away from flame or heat.
Ethyl acetate, SD alcohol 40B, butyl acetate, cellulose acetate butyrate, acrylates copolymer, trimethyl pentanyl diisobutyrate, sucrose benzoate, triphenyl phosphate, benzophenone, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, dimethicone, violet #2 (Cl 60725).
No formaldehyde, toluene & DBP.
This should be removed from the world! So bad!!
Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015
DONT BUY!! It easy to take on, and dry fast... LOVE the brush!!! BUT when its try it fell off in layer, if u get a cut in the nail u can simeply just drag of all the nailpolish at the same time. That sad because i just loved the brush! I will not buy this again. It dident last a few hours :( Trowed in my garbage.
It was a great product!
Posted by Reviewer1602268 on Jul 03, 2014
It is unfortunate that removed from sale. It was a great product!
DOesn't stay, it's peelable
Posted by 5092148039594919628 on Jun 05, 2014
this nail polish is useless, it lasts one day and peels away by itsself doesnt make the nail stronger, i wont buy again
the worst top coat
Posted by 4662052479423655157 on Dec 09, 2013
It is the worst thing I have tried on my nails. It peels off the moment it dries.
Not worth the purchase
Posted by Pamelagohmj on Oct 29, 2013
Item reviews was promising but when I applied it on my nails after I've painted my nails, the polish forms a white cloudy coating. Don't like to effects of this top coat and won't be repurchasing. Kinda a waste of money. I don't get such problems from using other brands top coats. :(