Organyc, Organic Tampons, Compact, Super Plus, 16 Tampons
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: May 22 2019
Shipping Weight:0.42 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NYC-00739
- UPC Code: 8016867007399
- Package Quantity: 16 Count
3.9 x 3.9 x 3.6 in, 0.355 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Complete Protection for You and Your Sensitive Skin
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Unsurpassed Absorbency
- Feminine Care Tampons
- Smooth, Plant-Based Applicator!
- Dermatologically Tested
- Individually Wrapped
- Organic Certified by ICEA
Organyc brand feminine care products completely protect and respect your sensitive skin. Organyc tampons are made with 100% certified organic cotton that delivers unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection, and are cotton-soft and gentle so they respect your sensitive skin.
- Plant-Based Compact Applicator - Smooth, plant originated material. Phthalate-free. Rounded tip and finger ridge for easy insertion. Convenient compact size.
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton - Pure organic cotton inside & out. Unsurpassed absorbency.
- Organic Cotton Cord with Knot - Twisted cotton for enhanced durability.
Does Not Contain:
- Dyes or Colors
What Are Your Absorbency Needs?
Regular - 6-9 g - Suitable for Light Flow
Super - 9-12 g - Suitable for Medium Flow
Super Plus - 12-15 g - Suitable for Heavy Flow
Tampon - 100% organic cotton fibers.
Cord - Organic cotton cord.
Applicator - Bio material (90% plant origin).
Important - Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed information sheet.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.