Namaste Foods, Pizza Crust Mix, Gluten Free, 16 oz (454 g)
- Expiration Date: December 31 2022
- Date First Available: April 29 2011
Shipping Weight:1.34 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: FOO-00003
- UPC Code: 850403000035
- Package Quantity: 16 oz
8.25 x 5.55 x 2.3 in, 1.135 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Foods for Everyone!
- Two Crusts!
- Nut Free
- Free From Top Allergens
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free
- Whole Grain
You Will Need:
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 1 1/4 Cups Water
For One Crust:
- Heat oven to 450° F. Place oven rack at lowest position. Spray a large pizza pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups pizza crust mix with 1 teaspoon oil and 1 1/4 cups water. Beat with electric mixer for 3 minutes. Batter will be the consistency of cake batter. Scrape batter onto pizza pan and spread with spatula. It is very important to spread batter to at least 14" and no more than 1/4" thick. Use less batter if necessary.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes on lowest rack. Pull the crust out and add sauce and toppings, then bake an additional 10-15 minutes. For crispier crust, flip crust over after first 20 minutes, then add sauce and toppings.
Brown rice flour, tapioca starch, arrowroot powder, cream of tartar, xanthan gum, salt, baking soda, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, citric acid, rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley, sage and marjoram.
Our facility is free from/Our products are free from: Wheat, gluten, egg, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, mustard, sulfites, sesame, casein, fish, crustaceans, shellfish.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: Per 1/4 cup (28 g mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|