Palmer's, Scar Serum, Cocoa Butter Formula, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: PAL-04052
- UPC Code: 010181040528
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
1.7 x 2.7 x 6.2 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.89|
- Ingredients Most Recommended by Doctors
- Vitamin E
- Reduces the Appearance of Scars and Marks
Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula Vitamin E Scar Serum combines five powerful ingredients to reduce the appearance of scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, stretch marks, C-sections, cuts, scrapes and insect bites.
- Cocoa Butter - A superior moisturizer known to soften the appearance of marks and scars
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant (24,000 IU's)
- Safflower Oil- Naturally high in Vitamin E. It enhances the skin's moisture barrier.
- Silicone -Smoothes and softens the appearance of scars.
- Allium Cepa - Helps smooth the appearance of the scar matrix
This concentrated serum penetrates quickly while forming a moisture-proof barrier.
Apply 3-4 times daily to affected area(s). Massage in.
Tocopheryl acetate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, carthamus tinctorious (safflower) seed oil, dimethicone, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract.
Not intended for use on open wounds. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation or redness develop. Keep out of reach of children.
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.
scar and stretch marks
Posted by 5086576569550543975 on Mar 20, 2017
I have been using this product for the last 2 months, and I have to say that this product works wonders for my stretch marks. my Skin looks really well, and my stretch marks are diminishing everyday I use this product.
Palmer's scar serum
Posted by 4709502207048987887 on Jan 13, 2015
No "Shark liver oil", disappoint of how they try to put an expensive ingredient in description to jack up the price. Just want to inform ppl who want shark liver oil (also can extract from olive branches), looks for other brands.
This is my third bottle in three year.
I'm not sure yet
Posted by 4740066087594235969 on Oct 03, 2013
I think my scars looks better,but I'm not sure if the product helped.
Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 11, 2013
Smells a bit like onion (not bad, quite delicious, actually). Serum creates some kind of pellicle and after a shower it's gone as well as the desired effect of smooth skin without scars and stretch marks.