Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder, SPF 16, Creamy Natural, 0.3 oz (9 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: PFI-02413
- UPC Code: 044386024137
- Package Quantity: 0.3 oz (9 g)
1 x 3 x 3.6 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.89|
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation & Breakout
- Includes Mirror and Brush
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Oil Free
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
The Talk on Talc!
- Gentle talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout
- Eliminates the look of a chalky dry finish
Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!
- Minerals such as Mica and Silica provide a smooth "second skin" feel and finish.
- Delivers a natural finish by gently absorbing oil without drying and helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines.
A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals!
- Derivatives of Vitamin A & E, natural anti-oxidants help to protect and condition the skin.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV sunscreen.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone with a natural-looking finish. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Titanium dioxide 6.0%, zinc oxide 4.2%.
Inactive Ingredients: Mica, squalane, silica, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, kaolin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: Iron oxides, ultramarines.
This was an awesome surprise! Nice coverage, great wear, makes skin matte but not dull. It also leaves skin silky smooth after I put it on, so I love it! The brush included is pretty bad and harsh, but it can be useful when you don't want to carry an extra brush in the bag. Pretty much quantity of product, will last forever!
Very happy with this product
Posted by 4795466430998202337 on Feb 25, 2017
Very happy with this product
Posted by 5705028894185107313 on Feb 23, 2017
Feels light on skin, the colour fits pale skin. Good coverage, great price. Would recommend!
Posted by 4652065506702900843 on Feb 12, 2017
The best face powder I have ever had. There is a mirror and a brush there (I discovered that later LOL)
Mineral face powder SPF 16
Posted by BrianMike on Jan 17, 2017
Creamy Natural Colour is a little bit of grey so it is not suitable for the pale skin type. But I discover that it can mixe with the translucent colour together. The colour will be change to natural tone. It is so great and amazing.