Physician's Formula, Inc., Youthful Wear, Cosmeceutical Youth Boosting Foundation + Brush, Light, 1.0 oz (29 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: PFI-07557
- UPC Code: 044386075573
- Package Quantity: 1.0 oz (29 g)
1.7 x 2 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Smooth, Flawless, Even, Youth, Airbrushing, Boosting
- Step 2
- SPF 15
- Look Up To 10 Years Younger Instantly!*
- Velvet Feel Flawless Coverage
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Clinically Tested
- 12 Hour Wear
*Based on the individual perception of a panel of women using Youthful Wear.
Cosmeceutical Youth -Boosting Foundation + Brush
1st Ever Cosmeceutical Foundation
- Breakthrough perfecting formula melts into skin, instantly evening out skin tone and texture.
- Ultra-luxurious and ultra-lightweight foundation glides on and blends effortlessly delivering flawless coverage with a smooth velvety finish that last all day.
- High-performance formula helps treat the visible signs of aging restoring firmness & elasticity and improving skin's appearance instantly and long-term.
See the Instant Makeup Facelift!
Proven Visible Results*
- Look up 10 years Younger instantly
- 100% saw less deep wrinkles & fine lines instantly
- 94% saw lifted & firmer-looking skin after 3 weeks
- 100% of women would use Youth Wear as an alternative to a cosmetic procedure
- Helps prevent Sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Apply as Step 2 after concealer. Lightly squeeze tube to dispense foundation. Apply foundation directly onto face and blend with enclosed foundation brush or with fingertips. Blend evenly until desired coverage is achieved. After use, replace cap onto tube. Follow with powder.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: As a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit the in sun, especially from 10 am- 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
|Zinc Oxide 1.96%}||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, dimethicone, isododecane, hydrogenated didecene, lauryl PEG-8 dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, dimethicone crosspolymer, silica dimethyl silylate, tribehenin, nylon-12, polyamide-5, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, laminaria digitata extract, ceramide 3, glycerin, aluminum dimyristate, disodium EDTA, disodium stearoyl glutamate, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium silicate, olive glycerides, propylene carbonate, sodium hyaluronate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexyl glycerin, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.|
I would give it five stars except the formula is very thick and hard to apply. But I love the color as it is very natural looking. Gets cakey by the end of the day.
Posted by 4646437878776862734 on Jan 07, 2017
This product is okay, a bit too dark for my skin tone and I got it in light.. I am fair skinned and usually purchase one of the lightest foundation colors. It smells really bad though, and the smell lingers on your face all day. It's hard for me to use it regularly. The coverage is okay
Posted by 5310327796608826717 on Nov 10, 2014
This product did not match the appropriate description and came up orange against my skin tone, the texture was also slimy and grainy. I would give it 0 stars if I could.
I just love it
Posted by 5100648859204808030 on Aug 21, 2014
a very smooth and light texture makes skin look perfect for a long time
Posted by 4684758427163518284 on Aug 01, 2014
No lo recomiendo, es un producto muy espeso y se batalla para difuminar, pedi el mas claro y era un color anaranjado zanahoria que no me gusto nada, ademas estaba un poco viejo.
My go to foundation
Posted by matillyrose on Feb 02, 2014
This is the best foundation I have found in a long time. Makes my skin look perfect. Hydrating smooth finish which evens out my skin tone and minimises lines. Does not collect in my pores and lasts all day. I apply with my fingers as I find the brush too small for applying foundation. I recommend this foundation to mature ladies like myself, the shade is a perfect match for my fair skin.