Physicians Formula, Mineral Wear, Face Powder, SPF 16, Creamy Natural, 0.3 oz (9 g)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 24 2011
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PFI-02413
- UPC Code: 044386024137
- Package Quantity: 0.3 oz
1 x 3 x 3.6 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Talc Free
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation & Breakout
- Includes Mirror and Brush
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Oil Free
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
The Talk on Talc!
- Gentle talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout
- Eliminates the look of a chalky dry finish
Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!
- Minerals such as Mica and Silica provide a smooth "second skin" feel and finish.
- Delivers a natural finish by gently absorbing oil without drying and helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines.
A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals!
- Derivatives of Vitamin A & E, natural anti-oxidants help to protect and condition the skin.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV sunscreen.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone with a natural-looking finish. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
Active Ingredient: Titanium dioxide 6.0%, zinc oxide 4.2%.
Inactive Ingredients: Mica, squalane, silica, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, kaolin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: Iron oxides, ultramarines.