Physicians Formula, Mineral Wear, Face Powder, SPF 16, Translucent, 0.3 oz (9 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2023
- Date First Available: September 18 2013
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PFI-03835
- UPC Code: 044386038356
- Package Quantity: 0.3 oz
3.6 x 3 x 1 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Talc Free
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation & Breakout
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin!
- Includes Mirror & Brush
- Recommended Daily Use
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Minerals such as Mica and Silica provide a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish.
- Delivers a natural finish by gently absorbing oil without drying and helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines.
- Helps prevent Sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2. p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 4.2%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Mica, squalane, lauroyl lysine, silica, boron nitride, kaolin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate. May Contains: Iron oxides, titanium dioxide.|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.