Plum Organics, Mashups, Blueberry Blitz, 3.17 oz (90 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: PLO-00157
- UPC Code: 846675001573
- Package Quantity: 3.17 oz (90 g)
1 x 2.5 x 3.7 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.72|
- Apple Sauce + Fruits & Veggies
- USDA Organic
- No Sugar Added*
- Good Source Fiber & Vitamin A
- Excellent Source Vitamin C
- BPA-Free Packaging
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
* Not a low calorie food. See Nutrition Facts for information on sugars & calorie content.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 24 hours.
Organic apples, organic blueberries, organic carrots, organic apple fiber, organic purple carrot juice concentrate, citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Do not microwave pouch.
Caution: If cap seal is broken or pouch looks damaged or unusually inflated, please discard.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (90 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||13 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|