Profoot, Plantar Fasciitis, Mens 8-13, 1 Pair
Frequently purchased together
- Patented Orthotic Design for Guaranteed Relief
- Clinically Proven to Relieve Heel Pain
- Free Exercise Guide Inside
- Accepted American Podiatric Medical Association
Burning or aching heel pain, especially in the morning, is the primary indicator of plantar fasciitis.
The plantar fascia is the connective tissue that connects the ball of your foot to your heels and supports the arch of your foot. Repetitive stress can lead to micro-tears and inflammation. Full, proper support across your plantar fascia is a key to successful pain relief.
What our unique design does:
- Supports the entire width of the plantar fascia to reduce stress and pain
- Cradles tender heel
- Gel heal insert absorbs shock
Accepted by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association)
We're confident that you'll love your PROFOOT Plantar Fasciitis Orthotics.
See directions inside.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.