Protein Plus, Roasted All Natural Peanut Flour, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: PRP-00211
- UPC Code: 852349002111
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
4.3 x 4 x 2.6 in, 1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.77|
- Protein + Plus
- High Protein
- Lower Fat
- Made with USA-Grown Peanuts
- Twelve Percent Fat
- Light Roast
- Certified Gluten Free
Protein Plus roasted peanut flour provides a healthful, lower-fat and gluten-free boost to a variety of foods. It is a great thickener for soups, a flavorful and aromatic ingredient for breads and pastries, as well as a creative coating for meats, fish and other center-of-the-plate dishes. Plus, peanut flour is a good source of vitamin E, folate, fiber, niacin, magnesium and phosphorus.
Protein Plus is located in the heart of Peanut Country America's peanut farmer not only grow our product; they are part of our company. We insist on USA-grown peanuts in the making of our premium, all-natural peanut flour so you get the best quality and flavor.
Energy for the good life.
Gluten-Free Peanut Fish Fillets
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup 12% fat, light roast peanut flour
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence or fines herbes
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 ounces of your favorite fish
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup gluten-free mayonnaise, such as Hellman's
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet pickles
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 4 lemon wedges
- In a shallow plate or pie plate, combine cornmeal, peanut flour, peanuts and herbs; mix well.
- In another shallow plate, beat egg whites with 2 teaspoons water.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over fish. One oat a time, dredge fish fillet in cornmeal mixture, patting to coat. Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- Heat oil and butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add fish; sauté 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fish is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, pickle, mustard and, if desired, pepper sauce. Serve fish with sauce and lemon wedges.
Manufacture in a facility that uses peanuts.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000- calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Love this Stuff!!!
Love this Stuff!!!
I am so happy to have found this product. I can't control myself with a jar of peanut butter in my house so I had to quit buying it. This has allowed me to enjoy peanut butter again without the guilt or eating to much. I have this almost every morning on my toast. I use 2 tablespoons, add just a touch of Splenda and a few teaspoons of water or almond milk and it's perfect. It keeps me really full too. I also like to add a tablespoon to my plain Greek yogurt and it is delish!!! One of my new favorite treats.
Posted by Reviewer3353331 on Mar 06, 2017
Peanutty taste and flavor, lots of protein and at a fraction of the cost of plant based protein powders. This peanut flour does not dry out baked goods to the same extent whey protein does in baking, so I love adding it to bars and muffins. Great way to add peanutty flour to oatmeal as well, without so many calories as peanut butter. Makes an awesome peanut sauce. (Tip: Dissolve it in cold liquids before cooking if you put it in your oats, it can get clumpy if you put it into hot cereal)
Great for baking..!
Posted by Reviewer2708540 on Jan 27, 2017
I use it for when I make carrot cake, my friends love it.. and often ask me what my "secret ingredient" is..! ;)
Always re-purchasimg this!
Posted by 5032401714314397512 on Jan 26, 2017
This stuff is basically PB2 - powdered peanut butter for like half the price! This is my second time getting this and if you want to get in that yummy peanut flavour without all the fat of real peanut butter and get a bang for your buck... then this it it!
Posted by archeiherb on Jan 12, 2017
So good!I love it so much!Just add some water and blend well, enjoy it!
What we had before trendy powdered peanut butter
Posted by 5241805144772154238 on Jan 05, 2017
No salt and sugar means it's more versatile than other peanut powders. I think it's slightly less fine grained - maybe? Overall excellent though