Rishi Tea, Organic, Loose Leaf, Masala Chai, Vanilla Mint Chai, 2.47 oz (70 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.29 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: RIS-96047
- UPC Code: 741391960473
- Package Quantity: 2.47 oz (70 g)
5.2 x 2.8 x 2.8 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredient
- USDA Organic
- Brews 14 Cups
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
Decadent vanilla bean and sweet saigon cinnamon complement smooth, rich Pu-erh tea
Masala Chai, or "mixed-spice tea," is a rich spiced tea latte traditional to South Asia. We source and curate the finest teas, herbs and spices at peak season, which are chopped, crushed or ground to release their essential characters and combined in micro-batch blends to harmonize for flavor complexity.
The traditional slow brewing of tea leaves and full-bodied spices results in an authentic and complex array of rich flavors and aromas.
Mix 2 tablespoons Vanilla Mint Chai with 1 cup water. Bring to a boil.
Add 1 cup milk and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and steep 3 minutes.
Add 1-2 tablespoons sugar, strain and serve!
Organic and Fair Trade Certified pu-erh tea, organic peppermint, organic cinnamon, organic vanilla bean, organic licorice root.