RoC, Multi Correxion, Even Tone + Lift, 5 In 1 Chest, Neck & Face Cream, SPF 30, 1.7 oz (48 g)
Best By: May 2026
- Date First Available: August 2021
- Product Code: ROC-21093
- UPC Code: 840103210933
- Package Quantity: 1.7 oz
- Dimensions: 2.55 x 2.45 x 2.3 in, 0.53 lb
Frequently purchased together
- Clinically Proven
- Hexyl-R Complex™
- Visibly Even & Firm Sagging Skin on Face & Neck
- Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Dermatologist Recommended Anti-Aging Brand
RoC® is a leading French skincare brand devoted, since 1957, to developing clinically proven products that deliver visible and lasting results.
Strong partnerships with dermatologists have contributes to our expertise in understanding skincare and developing formulations, which are highly effective yet suitable for all skin types.
RoC®, We Prove Our Promises.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limiting time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 4%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 2%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, glycerin, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, steareth-2, ethylhexyl palmitate, styrene/acylates copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer Hexylresorcinol, steareth-21, peucedanum graveolens (dill) extract, rubus fruticosus (blackberry) leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl glucoside, sclerotium gum, stearyl alcohol, peg-8 laurate, acrylates copolymer, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, behenyl alcohol, arachidyl alcohol, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, linseed acid, dimethicone crosspolymer, cetyl alcohol, butylene glycol, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, sodium carbonate, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat, freezing and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.