RoC, Retinol Correxion, Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Expiration Date: February 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 24 2021
Shipping Weight:0.13 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ROC-28488
- UPC Code: 840103284880
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz
2.3 x 6.7 x 1.2 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Clinically Proven
- Advanced Retinol
- Reduces the Look of Deep Wrinkles in 12 Weeks
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Dermatologist Recommended Anti-Aging Brand
RoC® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer works throughout the day to hydrate and fight the visible signs of aging. This powerful formula with pure RoC® Retinol and our advanced sun protection technology is clinically proven to visibly reduce deep wrinkles.
RoC® is a leading French skincare brand devoted, since 1957, to developing clinically proven products that deliver visible and lasting results.
Strong partnerships with dermatologists have contributes to our expertise in understanding skincare and developing formulations, which are highly effective yet suitable for all skin types.
Immediately: Skin is hydrated and feels moisturized throughout the day.
In 12 Weeks: Deep wrinkles are visibly reduced.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limiting time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, dimethicone, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, butylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, ppg-2 myristyl ether propionate, squalane, styrene/acrylates copolymer, diethylhexyl 2,6-napthalate, glyceryl stearate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyacrylamide, glycolic acid, peg-75 stearate, phenoxyethanol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, pentylene glycol, c13-14 isoparaffin, ceteth-20, steareth-20, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, peg-8 laurate, fragrance, ethylparaben, propylparaben, laureth-7, bht, disodium edta, allantoin, acrylates copolymer, p-anisic acid, polysorbate 20, retinol, ascorbic acid, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, cyclopentasiloxane, sodium hydroxide, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, linseed acid, ascorbyl palmitate.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat, freezing and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.