Rohto, Cooling Eye Drops, Max Strength, Maximum Redness Relief, 0.4 fl oz (13 ml)
Frequently purchased together
- Redness Reliever, Lubricant Eye Drops
- Fast Acting
- Soothes Up To 8 Hrs.
- With CoolSense™ Technology
- Maximum Strength redness Relief
- Supporting Your Eye Health Around The World
- Global OTC Eye Care Brand
- Proprietary Formula Cools and Soothes Eyes Instantly for Added Comfort
- Rohto®-Feel It Working!
- Child-Resistant Cap
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- Temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For protection against further irritation
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Tightly snap on cap to seal
|Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.03%||Redness reliever|
|Polysorbate 80 0.2%||Lubricant|
|Inactive ingredients: Alcohol (0.1%), benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, chlorobutanol, edetate disodium, menthol, potassium aspartate, purified water, sodium borate.|
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- remove contact lenses before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eyes lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not store above 25°C (77°F).
Retain carton for complete information.
Use only if Rohto® imprinted inner pouch is intact at time of purchase.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.