Ruth's Hemp Foods, Raw Goodness, Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: RHF-73873
- UPC Code: 679948738735
- Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)
2 x 4.6 x 8.7 in, 0.9 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
- Nature's Earthly Choice
- Gluten Free-Raw
- Product of Bolivia, Argentina, Mexico, Ecuador and/or Paraguay
What is Chia?
Marketed under various names, the modest chia (Salvia Hispanica L.) has been called nature's most powerful food. It is an ancient grain, cherished by the Aztecs for stamina and well-being.
- 5 times more calcium than milk
- more Omega 3 than flax
- excellent source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of iron and other minerals
- low glycemic, delivering its amazing nutrients slowly to impart energy and well-being throughout your day.
- Stir chia into sauces to thicken without affecting taste
- Mix into smoothies
- Sprinkle on top of oatmeal, granola, cereal or yogurt
- Use in place of eggs when baking (mix 3 tablespoons water with 1 tablespoon of chia and allow to sit and thicken for 5-10 minutes)
Chia seed (salvia hispanica L.)
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (32 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g||48%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
super puper food
Use Chia seeds daily in smoothy
Posted by Reviewer1607412 on Dec 25, 2016
This use several brands, rotating them, this is not my favorite but better than others.....
Good quality chia seeds
Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Aug 26, 2014
Excellent price, best deal I got throughout internet, on this product so far. I will continue to buy this product and brand.
Posted by 4779989980822044220 on Aug 14, 2014
I am a first time used of Chia seeds and this product met my expectations. Not only was it a good price but the product was of good quality too.
Posted by Reviewer2821103 on Aug 03, 2014
i add this on my smoothie just to boost up a little more protein and fiber intake.
Ruth's Hemp Foods, Raw Goodness, Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g)
Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jun 28, 2014
I loved this product, I bought another bank. very useful properties. I advise you to buy. thank you store!!