Sally Hansen, Ouch-Relief Stripless Hard Wax Kit for Face & Body, 1 Kit
- Expiration Date: April 1 2022
- Date First Available: March 10 2020
Shipping Weight:0.7 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SYH-41140
- UPC Code: 074170411409
- Package Quantity: 13 Count
5.9 x 4.4 x 3.8 in, 0.54 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- #1 Best Selling Wax Brand in the U.S.A.
- Pain-Relief Technology
- Pre-Treatment Helps Reduce Pain While Waxing
- Results Last Up To 8 Weeks!*
- Body Contouring Formula Eliminates Coarse Hair
- Dermatologist & Salon Tested
Complete Kit Includes:
- Wax Jar
- 3 Ouch-Relief Numbing Wipes
- 6 Spatulas (3 Small, 3 Large)
- 4 Azulene Oil Finishing Wipes
Pain-Relief Technology Helps Reduce Pain While Waxing!
- Wax Pre-Treatment Helps Soothe Skin to Relieve Pain while Waxing. (For Best Results, Apply Pre-Treatment Wipes Over Clean Skin & Allow to Dry for 10 Minutes)
- No Strips Needed! Just Apply & Peel Off!
- Works on Sensitive Areas
- Great for Brows, Upper Lip, Bikini, Legs, Arms and More
Oatmeal Extract is known to help calm, hydrate and soothe skin.
- Coconut Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Passion Flower
*Individual hair re-growth results may vary.
- Rub well (see enclosed instructions).
- Use wipes no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Discard wipe after use.
- Adults and children 13 years of age and older apply to the area to be treated 10 minutes before hair removal.
- Children under 13 years of age consult a doctor.
|Benzocaine 6%||Topical Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, alcohol denat., water, benzalkonium chloride, menthol, propylene glycol.|
Wax ingredients: Glyceryl rosinate, paraffin, cera alba/beeswax, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, hydrogenated styrene/butadiene copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, fragrance, mica, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, limonene, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl benzoate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, passiflora edulis flower extract, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Azulene oil finishing wipe ingredients: Paraffinum liquid/mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, BHT, guaiazulene, ascorbyl palmitate.
Read and follow enclosed directions and cautions before proceeding. Do not heat over the recommended time. Do not heat for longer than 1 minute and 30 seconds in a 1000 watt microwave oven as wax can overflow and cause burns. Do not use if you suffer from any medical condition that may be affected by compromised skin. Consult a doctor before use if you suffer from any skin related disorder, circulatory issues or diabetes.
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
For external use only. Not intended for use by children under 13 years of age.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use:
- Over raw surfaces, or blistered areas
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information: As with all products containing benzocaine, localized allergic reactions may occur after prolonged or repeated use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.