Salonpas, Pain Relieving Patch, 60 Patches
- Expiration Date: May 1 2024
- Date First Available: March 30 2017
Shipping Weight:0.26 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SLP-11060
- UPC Code: 346581110609
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
4.55 x 3 x 1.95 in, 0.22 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- OTC Topical Analgesics in Patch Category
- World's No. 1 Brand
- For Temporary Relief of Minor Aches & Pains
- Sore Shoulder
- Stiff Neck
- Joint Pain
- Apply For 8 Hours
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple Backache
- 1 patch on sole
- 1 patch on top
- 1 patch on left side
- 1 patch on right side
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove patch from film
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8-hour application
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
|Camphor 3.1%||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 6.0%||Topical analgesic|
|Methyl salicylate 10.0%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Mineral oil, perfume, polyisobutylene, styrene-isoprene-styrene block copolymer, synthetic aluminum silicate, terpene resin, titanium dioxide.|
This product is not made with natural rubber latex.
For external use only.
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Skin reactions such as redness, itching, rash, excessive irritation, burning sensation, swelling or blistering occur
- Conditions worsen
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- Protect product from excessive moisture
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.