Scar Zone, Burn Gel, Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic, 0.5 oz (14 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: SCZ-61690
- UPC Code: 018515616906
- Package Quantity: 0.5 oz (14 g)
1.1 x 4.6 x 1.3 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- For Immediate Burn Emergencies!
- Keep on Hand for Cooking, Camping, BBQ & Travel
- Now with Green Tea to Help Restore Healthy Looking Skin
- With Topical Antiseptic, Lidocaine, Active Green Tea, Onion Extract, Aloe Vera, Vitamin K1, Tamanu Oil
- Results Guaranteed!
- With Green Tea - Super Antioxidant
Extra Strength Burn Relief:
- Instantly relieves pain
- Immediately helps reduce bacteria
- Accelerates wound healing
- Helps reduce scarring
ScarZone Medicated Burn Gel includes a topical analgesic for fast pain relief from minor burns and an antiseptic to help reduce bacteria. ScarZone also helps reduce the appearance of scarring* and with green tea antioxidants helps neutralize damaging free radicals and helps restore healthy looking skin.
*Aids in wound healing to help reduce the appearance of scarring.
Use: For temporary relief of pain or discomfort, for first degree burns or superficial second degree burns and to help prevent infection in: minor burns, cuts, scrapes.
Adults and children 2 years and over:
- Clean the affected area
- Lightly apply to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- Children under 2 years, consult a doctor
- Seek medical attention immediately if burn is severe.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Do not use in the eyes or over an area larger than the palm of your hand
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a history of heart disease or serious burns
- Stop use and ask a doctor if increased redness or weeping or pain persists or clears up and occurs again within a few days.
|Lidocaine 2.00%||Topical analgesic/anesthetic|
|Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%||First aid antiseptic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzyl alcohol, butylene glycol, calophyllum tacamahaca (tamanu) seed oil, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, centella asiatica extract, citric acid, glycerin, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, methylisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, phytonadione, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, sodium polyacrylate, water (aqua).|