Scivation, Xtend, Intra-Workout Catalyst, Grape Escape, 384 g (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: SCI-00204
- UPC Code: 181030002049
- Package Quantity: 384 g
5.2 x 5.2 x 5.9 in, 1.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- New Dosage & Scoop Size
- Build Muscle · Burn Fat · Recover Faster
- 3500mg L-Leucine For Muscle Protein Synthesis*
- 7000 mg BCAAs*
- Over 4600mg of L-Glutamine, Citruline, Malate & Electrolytes*
- Zero Sugar or Carbs
- Dietary Supplement
*On a per serving basis
Scivation Xtend the most advanced sugar and carbohydrate-free Intra-Workout Catalyst, scientifically formulated to maximize training intensity and promote optimal muscle protein synthesis and recovery while you train.
Xtend is formulated with a precise PentActive blend of actives, synergistically involved in key cellular processes to optimize muscle performance and response:
- Research validated 2:1:1ratio of the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine to stimulate and support muscle protein synthesis and provide metabolic energy while you train.
- Glutamine to promote muscle intracellular BCAA metabolism down the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme.
- The rate-limiting cofactor Vitamin B6 to ensure optimal BCAA aminotransferase reactions.
- Bonded Citruline Malate to help facilitate rapid ATP turnover and lactate reabsorption to support higher training volumes at a given exercise intensity.
- The three most vital electrolytes – Potassium, Chloride and Sodium – to optimize cell hydration and muscle contractile function while you train under the most brutal of conditions.
Product produced in an NSF GMP for Sport certified facility.
As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (one level scoop) of Scivation Xtend per 8 ozs of water. Stir or shake and consume during exercise on training days, or throughout the day on non-training days.
Citric acid, natural flavors, sucralose, soy lecithin (as an emulsifier), acesulfame potassium (ace-K), FD&C red lake #40.
Contains soy products (soy lecithin, as an emulsifier).
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12.8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories per Serving:||0|
|Calories from Fat:||0|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||640 mcg||32%|
Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
|Citruline malate (1:1)||1000 mg||†|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
Posted by 4839444174385856356 on Jul 12, 2013
Very good results. It tastes too sweet but you can add more water than it says. I drink during my workout fractionating it until my last exercise!
Posted by 5679235437442246714 on Jun 13, 2013
It's a very strong flavour but it tastes amazing!
Posted by 4687481471523795714 on Sep 09, 2012
It taste great it's a little sweet but I guess it's needed for energy to make you feel strong especially when weight training. Otherwise, "EXCELLENT"