Seventh Generation, Natural Dish Liquid, Free & Clear, 25 fl oz (739 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:2.13 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: SEV-22733
- UPC Code: 732913227334
- Package Quantity: 25 fl oz (739 ml)
2.5 x 3.7 x 9.5 in, 1.8 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Powerful Grease-Cutting Hypoallergenic
- Cuts Through Grease
- Free of Fragrances & Dyes
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Product 95%
- No Animal Ingredients
- Gluten Free
Our Promise to You
- It Works- Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.
- It's Natural- USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%), Biodegradable formula.
- We Care- Clinically proven hypoallergenic. Non-toxic formula.
Dispense into skin or directly onto sponge. Not for use in automatic dishwashers. Septic safe.
What we Put Inside: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, caprylyl/myristyl glucoside, citric acid, magnesium chloride, benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone. No phosphates.
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets in eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
Not tested on animals
Fragrance free and fantastic!
Fragrance free and fantastic!
Excellent product. Suitable for those with MCS or fragrance sensitivies. A little goes a long way. Much better and much cheaper than the product we were using from the health store. Great value. Highly recommended.
Posted by Reviewer2755440 on Nov 26, 2014
absoluteley love it! I was dishes without gloves and with this product my nails and hands feel normal - no dry feeleng etc. Absoluteley recommend and will buy more!
NO SMELL! works for MCS/EI
Posted by Reviewer2087692 on Apr 12, 2014
I like how it works, how it doesn't smell, and how it doesn't dry out my hands or make them itch. So many other products did that, but not this one. It's great. I use it for handsoap, too.
Excellent safe dishwashing liquid
Posted by Reviewer1159166 on Nov 13, 2013
Suitable for sensitive skins and noses, no added fragrances, colours or additives
Dish soap great
Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013
I have very sensitive hands and this soap is great, no irritation.
Terrible, Just Read Ingredients List
Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 13, 2012
Use Castile soap instead. -- Methylisothiazolinone (Wikipedia): "A short exposure (10 min) to concentrations of MIT of 30-100 micromolar (or 4-12 parts per million) were lethal to mature neurons in tissue culture" -- Benzisothiazolinone (Wikipedia): "It is a known human immune system toxicant, and also is classified as irritant for skin, eyes and lungs" -- Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside, Lauramine Oxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone (Synthetic Preservatives)