- Expiration Date: April 1 2024
- Date First Available: July 15 2013
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MBE-00891
- UPC Code: 898220008919
- Package Quantity: 0.6 oz
5 x 3.5 x 0.75 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- Sierra Bees Bump Road Salve
- "For Life's Little Bumps & Bruises"
- Ingredients Sourced from Nature
- pH Balanced & Suitable for All Skin Types
- No Sulfates, Preservatives, Fragrances or Dyes
- USDA Organic & Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Cruelty-Free & No Animal Testing
- Beeswax & Manuka Honey
- Shea Butter, Olive & Sunflower Oils
- Non-GMO Vitamin E
- Comfrey, Rosemary & Arnica
- Tea Tree & Lavender Essential Oils
Apply Bumpy Road Salve® liberally wherever you have little bumps, bruises or irritated skin.
Olive Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Beeswax*, Shea Butter*, Rosehip Oil*, Arnica Extract*, Comfrey Extract*, Rosemary Extract*, Non-GMO Vitamin E, Lavender Oil*, Tea Tree Oil*, Manuka Honey Blend*.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.
Store in a cool, dry place (Room Temperature is best).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.