- Date First Available: April 2022
- Product Code: MBE-02146
- UPC Code: 898220021468
- Package Quantity: 0.6 oz
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 0.85 x 0.85 in, 0.05 lb
Frequently purchased together
- Sierra Bees Bumpy Road Salve Stick
- Featuring Nourishing Beeswax and Botanicals
- Helps Soothe Bumpy, Bruised, or Irritated Skin
- pH Balanced and Suitable for All Skin Types
- No Sulfates, Preservatives, Fragrances, or Dyes
- USDA Organic and Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Cruelty-Free and No Animal Testing
- Nature’s Choice for Soft and Soothing Skincare
- Beeswax and Manuka Honey
- Shea Butter, Olive, and Sunflower Oils
- Non-GMO Vitamin E
- Comfrey, Rosemary, and Arnica
- Tea Tree and Lavender Essential Oils
Life is full of countless bumps and bruises, but that doesn’t mean you have to live with the evidence of these mishaps on your skin.
Sierra Bees Bumpy Road Salve Stick offers a convenient way to soothe bumpy, bruised, or irritated skin. Formulated with ingredients from nature, like beeswax, shea butter, and botanical oils, this balm can help calm and reduce common concerns to comfort irritations and reveal softer skin.
Apply Bumpy Road Salve® liberally wherever you have little bumps, bruises or irritated skin.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract*, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Honey*.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.
- Store in a cool, dry place (Room Temperature is best).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.