Sombra Professional Therapy, Natural Pain Relieving Roll-On Gel, 3 oz (85.05 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: SOM-00072
- UPC Code: 763669000728
- Package Quantity: 3 oz (85.05 g)
1.5 x 1.5 x 5.1 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backaches
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Rub in thoroughly until gel is absorbed.
Children under 2 years of age:
Consult a doctor
|Camphor, USP 3.0%||External analgesic|
|Menthol, USP 3.0%||External analgesic|
|Aloe vera extract, capsaicin, carbomer, decyl polyglucose, deionized water, grapefruit seed extract, green tea extract, orange peel extract, queen of the prairie extract, rose water, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, vegetable glycerin, witch hazel, yucca extract.|
For external use only. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
When using this product
- Avoid bandaging tightly
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Clear up and occur again within a few days
Posted by 5361525788570215592 on Feb 19, 2017
I have tried many muscle creams and gels. I liked this one for a few reasons the mild heat, penetrates nicely , smells great and being a roll-on no muss, no fuss.
Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Jan 13, 2017
This has a roll on applicator and it is not greasy. Works better than the greasy ones.
Posted by 5590114510825341554 on Dec 11, 2015
I use this product for mussel pain do to fibromyalgia. It is a great help for bad days
Second Time Bottle Didn't Dispense Product
Posted by 5412653228261260925 on Sep 22, 2013
I have ordered 3 roll on bottles of Sombra from your site. 2 of these 3 bottles did not dispense the Sombra lotion, and I had to pull the roll on ball so I could put the lotion on with my fingers. Will not be ordering from your site again.