Special, Aubrey Organics, Hydrating Shampoo, Blue Camomile, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FRE-40087
- UPC Code: 749985400879
- Package Quantity: 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
0.05 x 2.2 x 5.4 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Normal Hair
- Cleanses & Conditions for Soft, Shiny, Manageable Hair
- 100% Natural Ingredients.
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- ...The Intelligent Choice
- All Natural Handcrafted Beauty Products for Over 40 Years
|Organic Blue Camomile Oil||Conditions; adds and elegant, natural scent|
|Organic Shea Butter & Aloe||Improve hair texture; add manageability & shine|
|Horsetail Extract||Strengthens & revitalizes|
Shake well before using. Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse. Repeat if needed, then follow with GPB Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner. For best results, alternate with Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Shampoo.
No animal testing
Deionized water, coconut oil-corn oil soap, organic aloe vera, hydrolyzed soy protein (made from organic, non-GMO soybeans), carrageenan, organic shea butter, horsetail extract, coltsfoot extract, linoleic acid (vitamin F), Aubrey's Preservative (citrus seed extract, vitamins A, C and E), organic blue camomile oil.
Posted by Lorachka on Apr 12, 2013
I didn't like it. Not for my hair.
Posted by Reviewer1906982 on Sep 08, 2012
It's seems to me not so nourishing. Not suited for may hair.
Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 26, 2012
After one try of sample I did not notice any significant result on my hair. Won't order the full bottle. // После пробника каких-то заметных изменений в волосах не было. Полную упаковку заказывать не буду.
did not understand this product
Posted by Reviewer2356089 on Aug 12, 2012
Could not understand whether the washes her hair. And certainly not for everyday washing.
Smells of plants and herbs... Fantastic!
Posted by antonkunin on Jul 30, 2012
I loved this shampoo from the very minute I first used. Its smell is unbelievable: it`s like being in the middle of a forest and smelling plants and herbs. Just imagine all of these being applied to your body instead of artificial, mass-produced mixed we see in retail stores... This shampoo is my favourite so far.