Squip Products, Baby NäsaKleen, Nasal Aspirator Kit
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: SQP-00042
- UPC Code: 894321000425
- Package Quantity:
3.2 x 1.2 x 4.6 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.83|
- Clear Little Noses- Easily Gently and Effectively!
- 50 Hygiene Replacement Filters Included!
- Free of DEHP-Phthalate BPA, and Latex
- Superior Quality and Innovative Products
- Nasal aspirator
- Storage- travel case
- Instructions (Eng./Esp.)
- 50 hygiene replacement filters
What is Baby NasaKleen
Baby NasaKleen is a nasal aspirator used to gently remove excess mucus from, babies' noses.
Baby NasaKleen consists of a silicone tip, a plastic chamber with a hygiene filter, a tube and mouthpiece. The mucus is removed by place the tip slightly inside the baby's nose and gently apply suction through the mouthpiece.
Unlike traditional bulb syringes or electrical aspirators, Baby NasaKleen gives the parent continuous and complete control of the suction process for ease of use, comfort and effectiveness- and is easy to clean!
Baby NasaKleen can be used on newborns, infants and small children.
The Baby NasaKleen tip is made of soft medical grade silicone for the best in baby comfort and safety!
Caution: This product contains small parts- keep out of reach of children! Not a toy!
If your baby has any nasal or ear conditions, we recommend that you consult your baby's physician before using this product!
Very effective, very cheap, but..
Posted by 4638333747090949216 on Mar 20, 2017
Does the work!
Use it everyday
Posted by 5251269207655404522 on Feb 09, 2017
Pros Easy to use. Breath well helps baby to sleep and eat (breastfeeding). Happy baby! Cons Hard to clean.
Works well if child sits still
Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Oct 22, 2016
Gets the job done so long as the child is willing...my daughter has now become used to it, but in the beginning, a bit of force had to be used otherwise she'd not sleep due to blockage. We didn't give up and she now likes it.
Really really good!
Posted by 4799462922087589370 on Jun 06, 2016
This product was real effective towards sucking out my baby's mucus and helped prevent it becoming phlegm in my baby's chest. Good value for money product that you must have if you have a young one!