St. Dalfour, Organic, Green Tea, Mandarin Orange, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.38 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: STD-96954
- UPC Code: 084380969546
- Package Quantity: 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
5.2 x 3.5 x 2.9 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.74|
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- OTCO, Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, organic Green Tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of mandarin orange.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens. No preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour Green Tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour; the finest tea in the world.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St. Dalfour Green Tea is certified for all natural, organic and pure production in accord with the EEC Regulation 834/2007 and the production and handling requirements of the National Organic Program by the I.M.O. (Institut für Marktökologie Institut D'Ecocommerce) of Switzerland, an International Organic Certification Group.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All natural ingredients: Certified organic green tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of mandarin orange.
Other origin organic green tea blended & packed in Sri Lanka under the direction of: St. Dalfour & CIE S.A.S., Z.A. Des Morines.
Good flavor for a low price
THIS TEA HAS GREAT FLAVOUR AND DEPTH.
Posted by 5487349066142772396 on Mar 17, 2017
This tea has great flavour and depth.
St. Dalfour, Organic, Green Tea, Mandarin Orange
Posted by 4955536313231385390 on Dec 15, 2016
Есть аромат и вкус мандарин, но хотелось бы более ощутимый вкус цитрусовых.
Posted by Yevheniia on May 02, 2016
My daughter loves it
Good flavor for a low price
I highly enjoyed this tea and am stockpiling it for when I don't feel like coffee.