Starwest Botanicals, Organic, Fennel Seed , 1 lb (453.6 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: STR-02561
- UPC Code: 767963025616
- Package Quantity: 1 lb (453.6 g)
6.5 x 5.9 x 2.4 in, 1.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
|Combo Discount:||- $1.86|
- Foeniculum Vulgare
- Origin: Egypt
- Certified Kosher
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- Daily Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (800 mg)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
very good quality
Not for everyone
Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Dec 11, 2015
I have used fennel seeds for a decade for digestive purposes. I found this brnd on sale here so decided to try . But I regret it because they are real pungent so I can't consume it. I will try making tea otherwise for me it was a waste of money.
Posted by 4859194012726246578 on Jun 02, 2015
Very fresh and flavorful.
Posted by 5247060325683746329 on May 16, 2015
I've tried fennel from a number of suppliers and this product is delightful. Aromatic and full of intense flavour.
very good quality
for tea it's great but if you want to combine it in food (like cookies) you'll have to sift it carefully from little plant parts.